Wednesday 12 May 2010

Last update thoughts and a pair of pics



A few thoughts on the last update; another "lost" girl, this time Rebekah Dee, previously called Tasmin on here for reasons unknown. First time I've seen her in a long long time, probably 3 years or more. She was working with Nikki and the sun was shining so we thought "why not?" It was great to see her, and she still looks amazing! We only shot this scene, should I try and shoot more with her?

Plus second new girl of the year Holly Kiss is up, and as it's Spring she in amongst the bluebells. Lovely girl and she has a squirt ability similar to Suzie Best's! She says she can force the pee out by squeezing her pelvic floor muscles forcefully, all I know is it looks great!! Plenty more to come from her I can assure you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The more Rebekah appears the better as far as I'm concerned! My all time favourite Sneakypee girl.

Anonymous said...

Rebekah was my favourite Sneaky girl for a long time but she is now second favourite to Bianca, who is the sexiest girl I have ever seen on a pee site. There is nothing 'tarty' about Bianca who always looks classy and sophisticated and is obviously intelligent as well as beautiful. She speaks very correct English, which is rare nowadays, with a slight but cute accent and I consider myself very privileged to be allowed to see her peeing for my pleasure.
I would be happy if she were featured much more often on the site.
When will we see her again Sneaky?

Sneaky said...

I only managed the one scene with Rebekah that day as she was in and out of sessions with Nicki, but I do hope to get her back again very soon.

I have one more scene of Bianca from last year which will go up on the site around the 16th July. BUT and it is a big BUT, if I can book her again for this year then I will, and then there will be a lot more of her to behold!!!

Anonymous said...

the girl on the flowers, she can pee with a lot of strength, I'd be curious to know those poor flowers with pressure quellal what happened?
you're always pee so strong?

Anonymous said...

MEJOR TOMA NO PODRIA HABER. QUE CUELGUEN EL VIDEO.

Anonymous said...

Como se puede orinar paradasiendo mujer , y en esa posiciĆ³n. Felicitaciones