Thursday 17 June 2010

Good stuff!


Busy week last week, though it didn't all go to plan!

Kicked off with a day in Barnsley with Clare, and what was supposed to be 2 new girls. Last minute one of the newbies pulled out (happens a lot btw), but the star that Clare is, managed to get young Candie out for the day. Our new girl Amy Anderson was lovely and knows how to pee, but not sure about the orange knickers! Had a scene well and truly spoiled by a couple of louts with a dog, it rained pretty much all day, Clare got a bit sick, we got caught a lot and at one point I screwed up my camera; but other than that it was a good day!

Highlight of the day, Amy keeping Candie and Clare waiting for their turn to pee, and boy did they squirm :-)

Day two in Yorkshire, after an overnight stay, was in Sheffield, with lost girl Michelle Barrett (she's just lovely to work with) and new girl as advertised, Vickie Powell, pictured in her debut scene here. There was also an added bonus in that Candie was available again, plus she brought Lucy with her, who hasn't been on the site for over a year. So four girls, one day, crazy busy for me, but we did get some wonderful stuff.

Highlight of the day (trip even), A FOUR GIRL VOLUME TEST in my hotel room!!! Oh yes indeed my friends, and you heard it here first. I'll post a pic or two in a bit.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should upload the bloopers and deleted scenes.

Anonymous said...

Agreed with bloopers and deleted scene!! :D

Anonymous said...

Four girls in a hotel room? Surely one of them could have peed somewhere naughty! What a missed opportunity!

Anonymous said...

definately upload bloopers

Anonymous said...

I love volume tests. I can't wait until someone breaks the 2 litre mark. I wonder who these four are?

Anonymous said...

Hi Sneaky,
Great work as always - keep it going!
Often the noise from traffic spoils the sound, so can I suggest some more indoor stuff? Also less risky for you all! Would love to see the girls weeing in a superloo or all trying to get into the bathroom at a party. Don't forget to show us the evidence in the bowl afterwards! Great squirming material, I'm sure! Cheers,
Big Dong.

Sneaky said...

Ah, but if I did more indoor shots to avoid traffic noise it wouldn't be "outdoor desperation" would it?

Been a busy week, not been in the office since Monday, but I promise a few stills from last week's volume test once I get back in to my den!

Oh and can't see anyone ever getting to 2 litres. Try it for yourself; hold on until you feel like your insides are going to explode then measure what you do. If you get over half a litre you're actually doing better than average!

Anonymous said...

hmm...I also love the volume tests, can't wait to see the new films! actually there are some people out there that can pee 2 litres! so you never know, maybe one day you'll find a "Sneaky-Girl" with a super bladder!! you never know... I think Ayla is the current record holder, Correct me if i'm wrong tho! Anyways, love the site, keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

For a few days I couldnt access the blog. I got a strange message from blogger that the blog does not exist anymore.

I agree that "if you did more indoor shots to avoid traffic noise it wouldn't be "outdoor desperation" anymore". On the other hand you may choose some quieter outdoor locations so as to be able to enjoy the hissing sound of piss or the girl's relief sigh.

I also look forward for an accident scene, involving one of your girls wetting her panties a little before she manages to empty her bladder. This has been mentioned a few posts ago.

Anonymous said...

Two weeks since your last post, one since you last dropped a line there. Once again you forgot the blog sneaky?

Sneaky said...

Not forgotten the blog, just crazy busy! Check out the next few posts and you'll see what I mean.