Thursday 15 July 2010

The following week..........

So we left it with me shooting with Katy last week. Well the following week was also a bit chock full of pretty girls with full bladders and me with a camera.

We started out on Monday in Wiltshire with the every wonderful Mini-Minx. She's been working for me here for probably 5 years and of all the girls we shoot she is the one that really really LOVES doing this! I mean if I asked her to do it for even a quarter of the money I think she'd still do it, just for the fun and the thrill!


Tuesday I travelled to Emsworth (a touch outside Portsmouth) to shoot the (really quite mad) Jetta and her gorgeous friend Roxy, pictured above. Actually you can just make out Jetta's arse from this pic too, a double girl scene for those that were asking last week.

Back to Roxy; brand new to modelling, certainly never peed for the camera before, very natural look, sultry voice, great eyes. Am I going on a bit? Anyway, we got some good scenes with these two, Jetta wetting her knickers (another request on here) and best of all Roxy doing a very nice volume test!!! Oh yes.



Wednesday saw me back on the road again, this time Leicester, shooting with Ndecent (pictured above) and a lovely 19 year old called Sam Spicer. Neither had any experience of peeing on film, but by the end of the day we had shot some good stuff. At least twice both girls were so desperate they would have pissed anywhere and nearly did!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Sounding good so far...cant wait to see the volume test! keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Great to see Mini Minx back. I remember her hot scene pissing in a lift. Fantastic. But will she be a naughty girl again?

Anonymous said...

Roxy looks fab !

Anonymous said...

I would like to see a target test/competition. get them really depserate and it'll be like them water jet things you used to get at the seaside!

Anonymous said...

More Roxy! More distance pee too, it's been too long since the skate-park half pipe scene.

Anonymous said...

I love Roxy she has the nicest pussy I have seen on the site !