Sunday 24 October 2010

Nearly done for the year

So the week after my day out with Selina, Isabella and I travelled down to Swindon to meet up with Mini-Minx and Candie for a bit of fum in Wiltshire. 


We shot the scene that went up last week with Candie and Isa picking blackberries, plus a few other gems, not least a scene involving Candie and Minx getting off the scale desperate (you should see the footage Isa shot of them in the car) taking it in turns to pee, then me encouraging them to get naked and compare breasts, bottoms and finally pussies!


This should give you an idea, but it won't be up on the site until next year



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A most beautiful pairing of young ladies, Can't wait for the video.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. Candie is probably the sexiest girl on the site at the moment and the more I see of Minx the more I like her. I haven't seen a better pair of tits for ages - just perfect.

Anonymous said...

Please Sneaky, as we've got to wait till next year for the video, could we have a few more pics of these two lovely girls?
Make my day - PLEASE.

Sneaky said...

Yeah no problem. I'll put some more up in a few days time. Probably some of the pees too!