Saturday 11 December 2010

Site problems

My apologies for the numerous problems with the site at the moment, not least the pitifully slow download speeds over the past week or so.


We changed servers at our hosts in Florida to "bring us up to date". All it seems to have done is put us back into the ages of dial up connections! I am pressuring the tech guys in Florida and hope the situation will be resolved on Monday.


Please bear with me, I am dealing with it.


Apart from the loss of a number of links, some of you may have noticed that the dvd order page has also become corrupted. I have another tech guy working on re-building it now, again I hope it will be completed and working next week.


Sneaky 30 is ready to go, but you can't order it; I'm not a happy bunny!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things seem to have improved recently. Speed is better again.

Anonymous said...

can we have some distance pee scenes?
perhaps a few girls seeing who can pee furthest.

Sneaky said...

Speed has improved for sure. I found 2 members who had been sharing their log in details all over the net.

One id managed to download over 700GB in a single session lasting 30 minutes. No wonder there was no bandwidth for any honest members.

Anyway, they've been banned and new software is up and running, so anyone sharing their id will just get banned automatically.

I do actually have a distance pee in the can! It features three girls and will be up on the site probably around March. If it proves popular I'll shoot some more

Anonymous said...

I think maybe you should recommend vlc Media Player rather than Quicktime on your site as it plays any type of media file (MP4, wmv,avi, mpeg H264 etc.), is free and has nothing to do with apple, which has to be a bonus!!

Anonymous said...

can we see more of the girls wiping themselves then throwing paper tissue away, or is this illegal?