Friday 25 May 2012

Welcome back Axa Jay!

Well, it's been a crazy week at Sneaky Towers. Actually I've hardly been at Sneaky Towers as the weather has finally made an effort so I've pretty much been filming all week. 


Last week I managed to film (yet another) Chloe down in Brighton. Then on Tuesday I was filming 4 scenes with the truly gorgeous Ashleigh McKenzie, more on those wonderful debuts in my next post. I then spent the next 2 days with Tiffany, Chloe Lovette and Axa Jay. It's been 4 years since Axa appeared on Sneakypee for the first time, so her return was well overdue. Here's a couple of stills with more to follow....................




5 comments:

Kenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sneaky said...

Hi Kenny,

Many thanks for your info, I'm sure you can understand why I removed it!

Unfortunately it doesn't surprise me. I spend probably one day a week removing shared posts on pirate boards (mainly Russian).

Seems many many fans of my content just don't ever want to pay for it.

We are running very close to a financial edge. As things stand I really can't see me keeping the site going for more than a year or so. The costs are going up and the returns diminishing, and stuff like this just makes me even more likely to pack it in when I can no longer make a living from it.

Maybe the posters will be happy then when they have no new material to share?

Anonymous said...

You keep saying you are gonna quit due to piracy for more than a year I think, if you really cant make the ends meet, just do it!!!

Anonymous said...

Jesus "anonymous", you really are an asshole!

Be thankful that the site continues, keep your mouth shut or f*** off elsewhere!

Plvr said...

I have no idea why people post comments like the one above. This site is not for everyone's benefit but just those who're interested in the subject. If you don't like it then don't visit.

Sneaky pee is the best adult site there is online. There are a few good other ones but sneaky definitely comes top.

The first time I ever heard of sneakypee was when I saw a pirated video from it. I then became a paid member as I wanted to see more. How's that for irony?

It would be a great shame if sneakypee had to disappear but I suppose that it's not cheap to run.

Question for Sneaky. Do you get a lot of visitors to the site?