Wednesday 31 October 2012

True stand and deliver

Chloe Lovette has always been a huge favourite on here, not least from me I have to tell you. I'd been asked to recreate Rose Wood's "standing without knickers in a skirt and just pee scene" from years back and this is the result. If anything I think it's better. It' sup on the site 7th November 2012.

The thing that really strikes me is just how stunning Chloe looks. She looks gorgeous enough peeing but take a look at the last picture and I think you'll agree she is truly a beautiful girl.

In case you were in doubt

"Ooops what have I done!"

Started so I'll finish

Quite a stream

Such a great looking girl!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the one where the postman cycled past....can it be better than a Rose Wood scene (much missed)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Chloe is amazing and very sexy, this looks like a big piss. I can't wait to watch. keep up the good work sneaky

Anonymous said...

Did chloe Have to wipe herself after this pee as she had no knickers on? Very sexy pee

Anonymous said...

Love it. It turns me on, birds who just piss in public. Panty free and sexy foot wear is a turn on. Natural the better. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I have seen a few birds do this at night after a night out. Little skirt, panties aside and piss. Sometimes over their feet as they so pissed. Once copped off with a bird who pissed all over her sandals.
Keep it up sneaky.

Sneaky said...

I'll let you decide if it's better than Rose's. I think it is, but it's just my opinion.

She had to towel herself down, her legs and feet were soaked! She's one our best girls right now.

Yes, I've seen a few like that. Once saw 3 stunners in an alley in Manchester taking it in turns. They had no idea I was there!

sneaky fan said...

Chloe is very sexy in this scene,I love his pee stream

Hayward Home Staging said...

Goodd reading