Friday 16 November 2012

Wet shorts accident

I know many of you like the odd accident, so last time I saw Ayla we made it happen. She starts to pee way before the shorts come down, manages to stop, removes her shorts and damp knickers and continues her pee, soaking the knickers on the floor. 

She then puts her shorts with a very visible wet patch back on and pulls them tight around her pussy just in case we missed it. It's a cracking scene that I hope you wet lovers will appreciate. It's up on the site just before Christmas.

The trouble starts

Yep, that's wet!

Opening up for less mess

Soaking the knickers

Damp denim on pussy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This means she had a real accident? She couldnt hold it anymore and she leaked?

Anonymous said...

we havent seen something like that for a long time, stages or not it doesnt matter. I hope it looks real on the video and that more like that will follow.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I like ... I love that the girls urinate standing and must be hard to find with this quality.
I hope you can convince Isabella to piss in a urinal and can seal the year with it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sneaky - Love Lara Latex's "accident" in her latest scene! I'm not particularly a caviar fan but the odd occasion (especially when unexpected) is fun!

I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often given the amount of water the girls drink.....

Sneaky said...

I did say to her to leave it as late as she could, and she left it later than she intended. It does look real and I believe it is, but I guess Ayla is the one to ask. She's a bit of a handful that one, so you never know what she might have been up to!

She is a great pisser, standing or not. There's a lot of pee goes down on those knickers for sure; classic Ayla volume really.

Re lara, I did have to cut a chunk of footage out. Not much, but not everyone wants to see that, and I also promised Lara that I would. It doesn't happen often. I can only think of a handful of occasions over the last 10 years.

Anonymous said...

what exactly happened to Lara? Lost control and peed earlier than she was supposed to?

Sneaky said...

Let's just say she had curry the night before and leave it at that!

Mike said...

I just want Ayla's pissy wet pants