Monday 15 July 2013

Marlyn Lindsey is finally on Sneakypee!

I have been chasing this lovely lady for the best part of 3 years to get her on here and finally my wish came true. She is classic old school glamour (ex Mayfair model btw) and I knew she had a fabulous collection of vintage lingerie and stockings so thats the look we went for. She even has a very retro bush!

These are stills from her first scene, for which she was very nervous but still delivered. As the day went on she just got better and better. Wait until you see her dressed in a posh cream dress, matching gloves and hat and peeing in a grave yard!! Priceless, and a member's request froma  while back.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see some hairy pussy again, another great scene, thanks sneaky!

Plvr said...

I second that, a Hairy pussy is awesome. Again what makes her sexy is the fact she has the girl (well mature woman) next door look and attitude about her, it looks so natural.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for my requested graveyard scene - thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

My membership comes and goes as money allows but you have my dollars when these clips hit the site. Mercy! Can't wait for the promised grave yard clip too…

Sneaky said...

This first scene wasn't a great pee to be honest; she was very nervous and concerned she wouldn't be able to go at all on camera.

Her later scenes just got better and better. The graveyard scene is priceless, and that plus at least one other scene are simply breath taking.

Can't guarantee she'll have a hairy pussy next time I film her but you never know.

Mike said...

She is my perfect woman, please hang on to her. She is the reason I became a member again

Anonymous said...

I requested the graveyard scene after being at a wedding in a country church with no loo a couple of years ago, and afterwards while photos were being taken, a fit bird (turned out to be the Best Man's girlfriend) re-joined the spectators and audibly told a friend "I've just been for a wazz in the graveyard!" If only I'd seen it!!!

AbbraCadabbra said...

She is simply too gorgeous.