Wednesday 7 May 2014

It's a Marlyn fest!

I know I keep banging on about this gorgeous woman but I can only imagine God created her just to torment all us hot blooded males! This went up a while ago but thought it was worth sharing on here for the non members (of which there a great many!). 

I asked her to do the "spread pussy" bath shot which she happily did. We were just wrapping up when she announced she needed to go again, so upstairs to the toilet once more dear friends ;-)
I'm very much looking forward to seeing her again this summer, and will be trying to get her to go even further and sexier.






3 comments:

Plvr said...

Bang on all you want. She's super sexy and the more we see of her the better.

The one of her in the car park is one of the best videos on here and that's saying something.

Junior said...

Cool. Very sexy and beautifull hairy.

sneaky fan said...

cool! beautiful hairy pussy, it's so sexy