Friday 3 October 2014

Oh my God! Just stunning

As I was filming this from the bushes the other side of the road I could feel my chest tightening, not to mention my trousers. What a sight! Aruba is simply amazing to look at, such purity of beauty which really does improve as she exposes her pussy in public and pisses. And she can seriously piss btw!

I was impressed by the way she was able to stop between traffic, but mainly by her beauty. Check out the last picture of a close up of her face. She could easily be a top end model






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's ugly, kind of looks like one of the Jackson sisters

Anonymous said...

Different strokes for different folks. I think she's gorgeous and would love to happen upon her peeing freely.

Anonymous said...

a bit too much make up and fake eyelashes. otherwise and excellent scene.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous girl. That look to camera is to die for. Impressive stream also. Request volume test please.

Sneaky said...

What can I say? Its a free country! You can agree with my tastes in women or not ha ha.

Agreed. That final look to camera is killer!

I also hear she's just done her first boy/girl scene so maybe just a matter of time before I can get her on Glimpse-it

Anonymous said...

I agree she's very sexy but she's putting too much make-up , she reminds me of those japanese dolls . Next time she comes around tell her to slow down with those products it does cause cancer if she does apply this like that every day