Friday 9 January 2015

A proper return from Axa

Axa's first scene back for us was not much to write home about, I would be the first to admit! This one however more than makes up for it. Text book Axa with lips blowing and a pee stream that just goes straight down in a narrow, powerful jet of piss. Her urethra must be bloody tiny.

Much more to come from her including a Desperation Game which ends in spectacular fashion!

Oh and come someone tell me whats going on in the last picture? I know its a lovely pussy but what the heck with the stream?






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a woman, my guess is hips tilted back a little makes the stream go behind you and loss of pressure makes you dribble a bit. That's my 2 pence, I love your blog Sneaky!

Anonymous said...

I like the close ups of her nice shaved pussy . More closeups of nice pussies please ! :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the blog too.

Sneaky, any chance of a similar blog for Glimpse?

Plvr said...

Yes closeups are great. I always like the way that sneaky starts with a wide shot then zooms in for a close up.

There are only a few missing pussy shots, which are a shame but fortunately they are not too common on Sneakypee.

Sneaky said...

Glad you like the blog, sorry I'm not as good at keeping it updated as much as I would like. I will be getting a glimpse-it blog up and running soon but just don't seem to have much time at the moment.

Close ups have always been high up my list of shots to get. I have had the occasional complaint that I zoom in too much but frankly I've ignored them!

Plvr said...

Yes please do ignore comments about zooming in too much, I think most would agree with that