Tuesday 23 June 2015

Attack of the giantess?

Sorry its been a while since the last post on here, it really has been crazy busy at Sneaky Towers; recently "celebrated" turning 50, moved house, wrote off my car while driving on a shoot with Tina Kay and Faye Taylor, oh and been filming roughly 3 days a week. More on the filming later.

Always had a thing for Zara du Rose. That lovely little red tinged pussy and her ability to pee big style will always win it over for me. The light here just catches her as she stands, hence the arty "giantess" pic at the end, oh and my silhouetted head. Concentrate on the pissing ones if you prefer ;-)







2 comments:

Plvr said...

I thought Zara's first scene was so so but the later ones are great. Yes this girl is awesome and I hope she keeps her pubic hair.

Anonymous said...

It was a nice scene , with a very nice looking woman