Friday 24 July 2015

What a debut pairing

Further to the post about our second batch of debut ladies I thought it was worth putting a special spotlight on Jessica and Nikki. 

These two came as a double act but it wasn't that straight forward. I had booked Char Marie, who then also booked Jessica for me. Char then couldn't make it so Jessica booked her best friend and lover Nikki. You can imagine how happy I was when I met the pair of them together at the station! They looked great but could they pee? Oh yes indeed!

The stills here were from their first scene we shot and the standard did not decrease, far from it. On a normal shoot each girl will do 4 scenes; on this day they managed 6 cracking scenes each!!! Not only that but old Sneaky felt a million dollars waliking into bars with them as they are both beautiful ladies and very very tall; a really striking visual feast.

I think you'll find their legs are far enough apart as well!!









3 comments:

Plvr said...

Yes very good scene. It's nice to hear the girls chatting in the scenes.

Anonymous said...

good find sneaky, you've had some really sexy girls recently. hope we see more of these pair soon :)

Anonymous said...

These two ladies are amazing! I know "Jessica" has appeared on a few sites but would love to find more of awesome naughty Nikki