Friday 5 February 2016

Dear God Tina!!!

Is anyone surprised that this piece of madness was Tina's idea? No, thought not.

She said she fancied doing this, I said I thought it was a bit risky given the view the flats opposite have of her balcony. "I know" she said. "Last time I was filming a hard lesbian scene on the balcony someone called the police and they came round asking us to stop!" Marvelous.

We went for it anyway. She pees what feels like forever, with a procession of passers by and cars down below her, totally oblivious to the flood being created above them. Two points to note; she's on the cover of the magazine she's reading and the slippers!! She's a star.








 

4 comments:

Plvr said...

Got to love this woman.

Perhaps one for the volume test.

Dave said...

Absolutely yes. I'd love to know how much she can hold.

Anonymous said...

That would be awesome. We've not seen a huge capacity challenge for years, Literally.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I really miss the bulging bladders and the big amount of pee of the old volume tests! You should really do them more often, i will surely subscribe again :)