Monday 22 September 2008

Angel Long wets her shorts

Had a great shoot with the ever lovely Angel Long at the very start of the summer. One of the scenes we shot was this one, where she wet her shorts in a big way. In the video you can see the pee just running down her legs and into her shoes! She loved doing the scene, particularly when a guy walked across the road behind her mid-piss.
The next bit was even more surreal. We walked back to our car close by and a car park attendant saw my camera and decided to get interested, asking us what we were filming for and so on. We made up a whole load of nonsense, but there was Angel chatting to this guy with soaking wet shorts, shoes full of pee, legs glistening, and he still didn't work it out! We laughed our socks off once he'd gone.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This happened to one of my gal friends recently and it got me so hot, I had her over the hood of the car right in the lot. What a turn on to see!

enki said...

Hi there. This is a pretty cool site. Nice to see girls peeing in public. I will have to say that the girls are not bad looking. Ill take this opportunity to comment on all the downloading I have been doing. There seems to be quite a bit of girls that will give us such an open view of them peeing. The scenes I like the most are the ones were the ladies are nicely dressed and they are not wearing panties. I like getting the unobstructed view of the pee coming out. Since I am a bit old I miss the hair on the pussy (is it all a political statement being anti bush?)

Keep it us keep it elegant and pantyless and public.

sneaky fan said...

I love this movie "angel long wets her shorts"

angel is a beautiful girl

I would like to see anymore

Anonymous said...

I'm not liking the pants peeing thing at all. I want to see the pussy lips & the pee coming out between them.

Nile said...

I found this entry while Googling for my own pleasure - wetting - and paid up for membership of SneakyPee on the strength of this clip alone.

That's probably the most convincing depiction of an accident in denim shorts I've ever seen.


There's a review up on hidden_stream.livejournal.com - shame Blogger.com doesn't actually support OpenID
I'm not much into explicit shots of urination - wetting is very much more my thing - but there's some good material on your site.

Pity the navigation and description is so sparse though.