Thursday 1 January 2009

I'm back!


Sorry it's been so long since the last post. I went out of the country for 3 months and couldn't access the blog from there. Doh!

Anyway, here's a few pics from the 23rd December, which featured 2 new girls for the site from Essex. Duchess (pictured here) and Hannah are both a bit chunky for my liking; it often happens when you book girls based on the pics they send you and not from personal recommendations. They were good fun to work with and could really pee. This scene was shot right next to the Spectrum sports centre in Guildford. It was only after we had finished the scene that we noticed a group of lads watching us intently from one of the top windows! Hey ho.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bit chunky? Naa! it's great to have a bit of variety...Soo many new girls!
Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Anonymous not too chunky at all. Always liked the variety of girls at Sneaky not just gym fit supemodel types!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the 2 previous posters, they're not to chunky at all. In fact I'd love to see more women with a lil meat on their bones.