Tuesday 10 August 2010

More shoots, more girls!


So I took some time out from shooting after the day with Nicky. Spent most of it editing and uploading and just sorting admin stuff for the site.

I then travelled to Salisbury and met up with the very charming Tracy. Very very new to modelling but it would seem very open minded! She took a while to get going but when she did the results were excellent. There's something about a girl in glasses that looks a little bit "bookish" doing something rude isn't there!!

Next day I went down to Brighton to meet up with Kimberley and her boyfriend, who acts as her chaperone. Never keen on having hangers on around but he was actually a really nice bloke. Anyway, she's gorgeous, never wears knickers, and although she'd never done any peeing before was actually very good indeed. The scene that just went up on the site was her first. I really thought there would be some "shy bladder" stop start problems, but not a bit of it. I'm meeting up with them again in a few weeks I hope with Isabella. Think I may be able to get some mischief going between those two! For those that aren't members, here's a few pics


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time since an Isabella update.
I hope there's many more, she's awsome.

Sneaky said...

Ah but a lovely naked scene of her went up on the 15th! Loads more of her to come believe me.

Next up on the 19th September, but not sure doing what just yet

Anonymous said...

What happened to the pictures on the site free tour for 20th August Sneaky? I rely on these during my non-membership periods to decide when to re-join.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous: Just replace the faulty link with http://www.sneakypee.com/openarea/galleries3/200810/index.html and you should be able to see all the pictures from August 20.

Anonymous said...

blogs getting out of date, it better be a good update next

Anonymous said...

Sneaky, I realise how busy you must be, but would you please pay a little more attention to the website. The main problem is the next update not being changed and anyone checking thinking the update hasn't yet been done when it has.I've been caught out more than once by this.(It has been showing August instead of Sept over the last two updates).Also the pictures on the free tour page were incorrectly uploaded on 20th Aug. so we can't see them.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Sneaky, I just wanted to say: don't be afraid to be aggressive. Part of why we watch this stuff is to feel like we're there in person, but zooming in isn't the same as actually getting close. Some of your best material is when you start filming the action from one angle, then circle the girl so we see it from every side, because it's real. If you're a bit shy to move in, just tell the girls that the fans want it, and you just wish to comply. Thanks!

Sneaky said...

Sorry about the site glitches; just had my eye off the ball of late. Pictures now fixed and dates all present and correct.

Could someone mail me next time there's a problem? That way I'll get to fix it straight away. Sneaky@Sneakypee.com would do it.


On the Isabella front we've been pretty busy. She came out on a shoot last week and has made a member's wish come true.
Dressed very smart in heels and a skirt and cream coloured tights (oh and vintage style knickers) she sits and does one of the finest pees she's done in a long while. She literally gushes for over a minute, it's just amazing! Up on the site on the 19th Sept.


Never thought of moving around the girls as aggressive, but it's certainly something I can do. Sod what they think they're getting paid to piss, a.k.a. it's my ball syndrome! I've never done much of it as I think it looks a bit amateurish but if that's what you want , no problem.