Wednesday 8 September 2010

Continuing story................


So last we spoke I was out and about with Kimberley in Brighton. BTW, Isabella and I will be meeting up with her again in a few weeks time; watch this space as all hell could break loose!

Next stop was to go and see the stunning Lucy Zara. Obviously she's been on Sneaky before but I was shocked to work out that the last time was almost exactly 2 years ago. Off to her house I went, through the wind and rain, thinking "not going to get much shot in this" but how wrong I was! The picture above is from our first scene of the day where I managed to convince her to be on the phone dressed in vintage stockings and underwear and hold it until she really couldn't hold it anymore! The result is a truly great accident! Here's a couple more pics...................


I'll do another separate post later with all the stills I took of this scene and the one of her in the bathroom cleaning which went up on the site a week or so ago. What did you think of the cleaning scene?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought the Lucy Zara scene on the toilet was one of the best you have done,really sexy girl,sexy underwear absolute brill!! more of this please would like to see Clare in the same situation!!

sneaky fan said...

hello

I think cleaning scene is a very good idea
I'm waiting for this video with impatience

Anonymous said...

hey sneaky, any chance of getting Isabella to do a volume test?? She may be the winner!

Sneaky said...

We shot 3 scenes at her house that day, mainly because the weather was poor and I had seen her in full vintage underwear before and thought "oh yes!!"

There's the cleaning on the toilet scene that went up on the 10th August. Next one went up today, shot outside on a bench with her wetting while reading her magazine. Finally the one featured in these pictures goes up early January. Well I have to have some different stuff to look forward to!!

Sneaky said...

Isabella is just itching to do a volume test, in her words "so I can finally pick up my rightful crown!"

It's going to happen very soon, possibly even tomorrow with Mini-Minx and Candie as her co-testers, but more on that when I know.

Anonymous said...

I think the ultimate volume test would be Clare and Isabella. Do you think you could set that one up?

Anonymous said...

Hey...Don't forget the lovely Ayla!
isn't she the current record holder?

Sneaky said...

Okay, so the planned 3 girl test just didn't happen; no available venue last thing!

Ayla is indeed the reigning champion with a whopping 1.4 litres (try it yourself to see how much that is) but Isabella is quietly confident she can do 1.5 at least. My intention is to shoot it very soon, and have it up on the site inside a month.

Next interview up is Roxy on the 13th November then the 4 girl interview (oh and it's special!!!) goes up over the Christmas and New Year period.