Thursday 13 January 2011

Behind the scenes

Happy New Year to you all! I'm currently laid up with Manthrax so not able to get into the office and start the mammoth task of editing all the footage for the next few months. I've been away for a couple of months, so I'm way behind, but once I get well hopefully by next week, I'll just do a month of 12 hour days and all should be back on track.


Thought a few stills captured behind the scenes last year with Roxy and Jetta might be of interest. Once again Roxy was struggling to get going, so Jetta was "encouraging" her by looking up her dress and pressing on her bladder! Mates eh? There's also a still of Jetta wiping her pussy dry after a scene and a couple showing your intrepid Sneaky (well the back of me anyway) getting stuck into work. Both scenes will be up in a couple of months. 
Damn that Roxy is sexy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sneaky, It was great to see Tasmin again on 7th Jan update even if she didn't perform. Did you get any footage of her, preferably in that summer dress and, I hope, white knickers?

Anonymous said...

Here are the results of 'my favourite Sneakypee model' competition. Using the 3 points for no.1, 2 points for no.2 and 1 point for no.3 system the winner is Tiffany with 10 points, runner up Bianca with 8 points and 3rd is Clare with 7 points.
Strange that Sneaky's choices don't feature, but I think that is because we members can only judge by appearances, whereas he goes by the girls personalities just as much as,or probably more than looks.

Anonymous said...

I notice from the new pics that you are getting a bit thin on top Sneaky.
I'm not surprised really. It must be owing to the huge stress you are under having to spend most of your time surrounded by pretty young ladies who keep taking off their knickers and showing you their pussies.
I expect you wish you had a proper job like the rest of us but for all our sakes you must force yourself to keep going. Your hard work is much appreciated.

Sneaky said...

Unfortunately no further scenes with Tasmin (Rebekah Dee) as we ran out of time before they both had to film something else. I was lucky they fitted me in at all! I am hoping to catch the pair of them again this year.

I think Bianca was in my top 3 wasn't she? If she wasn't then she should be! Classy and a great pisser for sure. Going to try and track her down this year too.

Thin on top? Moi? Yeah been that way for years. Usually completely shaved. Glad someone appreciates the pain I go through to keep you all entertained!!!

Anonymous said...

Your three favourites Sneaky were:-
Isabella,(naturally), Lolly Badcock and Mini Minx, you didn't mention Bianca.
PLEASE try hard to get Bianca back for another session, book her for a week and record every piss she takes, then release one clip every two weeks. That will ensure you keep your members. I don't think you would ever find a more beautiful, smartly dressed, sophisticated, well spoken woman with such an amazing body who would do this job. (and she sometimes wears stockings and suspenders too).
Did I mention that I am quite a fan of hers?

Anonymous said...

A scene requst please! A slim blonde in a short summer dress and a big hat (for a wedding), peeing in a country churchyard. I JUST missed seeing this actually happen last year after a wedding! (The girl rejoined the wedding party and whispered that she'd "been for a wazz in the graveyard"!)