Tuesday 1 February 2011

Rainy day remedies

So I thought given that there's a price increase coming in March I really should try and do something a bit special to ease the pain. 

The 3rd March update will have two separate pee scenes AND a volume test interview. For the 8th March update I've dug out this piece of footage of Shelley (Claire-Lou) which I've been saving for a rainy day, it being the last scene I have of her since she officially retired to have a baby. The accompanying scene for the 8th is another saved scene shot in May 2009, again a last scene, of another even more popular girl that hasn't been seen in a long long time. I'll post pics of her in a week or so. Any guesses?





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelley has been one of my favourites for a long time and I've missed her, so it'll be great to see her again, looks like a good one!
What a shame she's retired, but all good things come to an end.

Sneaky said...

You never know, she may come back once she's lost the weight. I'll certainly contact her come summer time and see if she's interested.

Anonymous said...

50 bucks!!
WTF!
Insane!
Never!