Saturday 21 July 2012

Getting caught

Going back to what Plvr said in Lara's last blog spot post, I also wonder what people think when they happen across us while I'm filming a girl mid-flow. We are careful not to get caught, largely because if we did we would be commiting a public decency offence and I for sure would be arrested if the police were called. It's also a matter of not wanting to offend anyone.

In the case discussed (pics here) I don't for a minute think he was offended. I can't say for sure since for the first time in ages this was actually filmed by Tiffany, so I wasn't there. Of all the times we have been spotted only one guy has ever said anything and that was to ask if he could join in! I responded by saying that if he had a pussy and a nice pair of tits then game on, otherwise jog on!

Only recently Isabella got totally busted by a guy on a bike catching us out. It went up on the site on the 20th, but I'll post some pics here on Sunday.....................

Shit!!



"Coast clear, I still have to go!"

Note the shiny patch in her knickers!

6 comments:

Plvr said...

I've just seen the Isabella video. Blimey that must have been embarrassing. I can remember what Mini-Minx said in a previous video about it being worse for you than for the girls.

"Why is that guy filming a woman taking a piss?"

I was probably not so bad for Tiffany filming as women are normally considered innocent when it comes to anything sexual (Whether or not that is the case).

Keep up the good work Sneaky. We all admire your bravery.

me myself i said...

Hell, i would love to stumble upon one of your shoots, and hopefully, be allowed to watch. Then have a good tuug afterwards

Anonymous said...

I'd pay to watch a filming!

Sneaky said...

Isabella took it very well and was laughing about it even as she was walking off.

Anyone else remember her getting caught in a subway by a cyclist years ago? She laughed a lot then as well!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've just joined today and LOVE your site. I can't find this movie anywhere though, is it still up?

sneaky fan said...

good job too, great movie