Tuesday 3 July 2012

Lara Latex at Last!

Gotta tell you, I've been trying to get in contact with this sexy lady for a long long time. I've met her husband Jim Slip a few times via meetings with UKAP and yet Lara kept eluding me. But, I finally managed to contact her and ended up having an excellent shoot with her on Boxhill; it was well worth the wait!

Despite managing to make her pretty sick (sorry Lara) she's agreed to come back next time with Paige Turner, so that should be interesting. Anyway, we shot 4 great scenes, this being the first and the first that will go up on the site in 2 days. I'll post more pics tomorrow.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great lady Lara is, very sexy. look forward to her return with Paige.

Anonymous said...

true dat! can tell u that the spotty dress added lots of flavor to an already beaut woman :P sneaky pls more of her