Friday 1 February 2013

A close run thing!

This was perhaps the closest I've come to having wet car seats in quite some time. India was doing fine, we were looking for our next location and suddenly she announces that she is absolutely desperate. We continued to look for somewhere but nothing doing. 10 minutes later and she is pretty much screaming at me to stop the car.

Luckily we were by the entrance to a hospital in Basingstoke and we could see this little clearing. I got into position as she was marching in full of intent. You can't see from these pictures but she was peeing before she'd got into a full squat. I reckon another minute and she'd have wet herself all over my car!

Looking puposeful
Its coming

Quick start

Full flow


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natural sneaky. Panties to the side and the pee.Flip flops for natural birds as well. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

what video file format options are there for members?

Anonymous said...

Simply amazing! Video or pics of the car ride would have been interesting as well :)

Sneaky said...

India is a very natural girl, and I love that she listened to what I asked to wear, i.e. not to glam it up too much. Wish I had some from the car but I was little bit busy at the time!

Members get a choice of MPEG 1280x720 or WMV 760x428, both set at 6,000 Kbits/sec.