Wednesday 13 February 2013

Our own virgin?

I have to admit, when Angel Long said she had a Virgin stewardess type outfit for one of thescenes we were shooting I was a little sceptical. However, when she came out dressed in it and then I filmed her walk into shot and subsequent pee I was a little unprofessional! 

For the first time in a long while I was actually very much distracted by what I was seeing through the view finder rather than concentrating on the shot. It turns out Sneaky is human afterall! Luckily it didn't interfere with my camera control, and when you see the scene I think you'll understand what I was up against. I hope you will forgive me this lapse, which I did confess to Angel but it only made her giggle.

Just like a certain advert
 

Love this pose, so brazen!
 

I'd fly with her!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nice to see a crab position girl. excellent quality vid. would love to see more of a desperate and forceful pee-arc tho.

Anonymous said...

can we have a replica of some of these pics. they would be sooooo much better with your British models:

http://projectpee.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/06801912.jpg

http://projectpee.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/06802512.jpg

thanks sneaky. love the crab pose. hopefully more to come!

Anonymous said...

*thumbs up* for sneaky's british girls.

the huge difference between sneaky and a well-known rival site is the quality of the british models.

good work sneaky.

Anonymous said...

Angel is SO fit it hurts!! she reminds me of a work colleague!

Anonymous said...

THE 1ST PIC LOOKS NICE DOWN THE STAIRS LETS HOPE SNEAKY CAN GET A NICE BRITISH MODEL IN THE SAME POSE

Sneaky said...

Had a look at the pics, pretty impressive. There aren't too many girls that can do the crab pee arc thing. They lose the pressure to keep things moving nicely! Check out the next post on this blog featuring our own (very British) Holly Kiss. Now she could do the crab and squirt I'm sure!


Rest assured, with the odd exception for the likes of Bianca or Violetta we will always feature English girls on this very English site.

Anonymous said...

thanks for keeping it british sneaky!

Mike said...

Fantastic piss, she was missing one piece of the uniform though, a nice pair of tights