Tuesday 25 June 2013

Had to happen part 2

New girl Elle-Rose had a bit of trouble, actually wetting herself in my car. As promised, here are a few pics from her accident, all post accident I should add. I'm good, but driving and filming at the same time just isn't a good idea. You can see in the first picture just how bad she was struggling to walk. Fortunately I had her do a piece to camera explaining what had just happened and showing the camera the aftermath, so all was not lost. 

She also does a little tit flash for us. Actually they are pretty large!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!! More of her please!!!

Anonymous said...

nice to see some new faces, can't wait to see more of her :)

Anonymous said...

I love these standing "firing forward" shots. Reminds me of the "girl in the gents" scenario - a fantasy I'd love to have fulfilled one day.

Anonymous said...

we haven't had a pee-in-the-gents urinal shot for years. any chance?

Anonymous said...

If you tell us when we have scenes with URINALS ... what are you waiting for???