Monday 10 June 2013

Had to happen.......................

Yes, it has finally happened after 10 years. It was going to happen sooner or later and now it has.

I was with a young lady 2 weeks ago, driving from the pub looking for a suitable location and she did actually start to pee in my car! I pulled over at the side of the road, she pee'd some more on the door sill. We then tried to get her about 30 metres to an alley, public though it was. This took a couple of minutes as she just couldn't walk. Pretty sure she was still peeing herself a little bit while we walked.

Anyway, got her in the alley, filmed what was left in her bladder which was still a fair bit. Then got some shots of her now very wet tights and knickers; she really was in a hell of a state poor thing!

Can't post any pictures here as I didn't have time to get the footage off the camera before I came away on holiday, but thought I'd share anyway

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some guys have all the look. Nice to see girl peeing from car door sill, with knickers down around their ankles...very sexy, or just out of window will do (or into car through window ever better, but very unlikely).

Anonymous said...

Exciting news... i only hope you managed to capture this early, while still in car, not only in the alley... What was she wearing?

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see the pictures of this. If you managed to film the whole thing, by some miracle, I hope it goes up on the site ASAP!

Anonymous said...

How is everyone?
I'll give you my point of view
This site is the best ever and I congratulate you for your great work
this really is a wonder you do because you relidad Sneaky our dreams and we are grateful.
I'll give you my point of view ...
It takes more daring scenes eg using urinals girls know they ask a lot in crab position and looks natural but this is getting monotonous, then we ask you to do scenes with girls peeing standing up because you too is very real and is very sexy.

Comments are open ...

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for some stills and the video! I hope it is as stimulating as you describe it.

Can you tell us the name of the girl?

Sneaky said...

Well since I was driving there really is no footage until I got her in the alley. We were also right outside a row of houses so pulling out a large camera in such a situation was not really an option.

Judging by how wet her knickers and tights were I'd say she pee'd a fair amount of what she had, but still managed a big gushing pee in the alley. She was really embarrassed by the whole thing.

She was wearing a flowing dress and dark tights. Her name is Elle and you can find pictures of her here
http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=RaphaellaLily

I was going to leave putting this scene up until August but it seems that might be too long a wait so it'll go up on the 30th June all being well.