Thursday 12 September 2013

Coming this Christmas??? (Part 1)

As previously posted in the "Interrupted Peeing" post back in mid August, I was sent a request to do a scene where the girl is seriously desperate, is allowed to pee a little to prove it but then is forced to complete a task before she is allowed to pee the rest. I thought about completing a jig-saw puzzle or something but the requester had suggested a blow job or hand job. Finally I got around to doing it with Holly Kiss.

Holly was indeed crazy for a pee. I allowed her to pee a little (quite a bit really) then told her she could wait 10 minutes before she could pee the rest or she could complete a blow job. She chose the latter. If it proves popular I will do it again, or at least something similar. 

So here are the first couple of pictures in a series I will post over the next few months leading up to the eventual posting of the scene around Christmas. All good things come to those who wait!!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this stage has nothing to do with this blog

Anonymous said...

This is awesome stuff... waiting eagerly for the scene!

Anonymous said...

hey sneaky, the link to order Sneaky 41 is broken, can you have a look at it. thanks :)

Sneaky said...

No idea what you mean by "this stage has nothing to do with this blog". It's all about making her wait even longer, oh and it's my train set!

Thanks for the heads up, the link is now fixed.

More pics from this scene in a few weeks

Anonymous said...

Hey Sneaky

Can we have Shay Hendrix back???
I really liked her :)

Sneaky said...

I'll try and Shay back next year, though she's changed a lot since her debut on here some years ago!

More pics from this series very soon

Anonymous said...

Get some guys pissing with the girls, I'm sure at least one would like to see a guy pissing alongside and maybe holding his cock as he does so, what do you think sneaky?