Wednesday 2 October 2013

Nice to see you back Michelle!

We went quite a while without seeing the imperious Michelle Barrett on the site. A combination of the geography of where we both live, her semi-retirement, the come-back concentrating on her own site www.clubmichelleb.com and a host of other reasons kept us apart.

Then she came up with the bright idea of her fella shooting the scenes instead of me. She's been working for me for years, knows what I'm after and pretty much always delivers so I figured why not. Oh and she's been working out big style and looks better than ever! These couple of stills will be up on the site next week. A very heart felt "Welcome back!" from me.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, really nice stills.
the video's gonna be a good one!
very sexy girl. hope we see more of her soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god... I love her pee... Another idea that came to my mind is could Sneakypee invite a girl to hold a lot of pee and then pee in a bottle or a container and throw it into a rubbish bin, or walk along the street with hand holding a bottle of pee? Thank you. Good work.

Sneaky said...

I'll se what i can do but it won't be until next year now :-(

Anonymous said...

Best prenatal ever I would love to see more of just her

Anonymous said...

please get her to do more clearly the best looking woman on here

Anonymous said...

The angle taken on those videos and there are several of them like that were pissing me off , nice girl , nice piss but very bad camera angle and shoot