Friday 18 October 2013

Angel and Chloe direct themselves

Just posted this to the site so a little bit late but worth it anyway I think. Met up with Angel and chloe in a Costas and was reminded of a scene with Clare and her mate filming each other in a coffee shop toilet. Knowing that Angel knows her way around a camera and some, I knew we were in safe hands.

So off they went. 10 minutes later they still weren't back and I wa sstarting to get worried. Not least by the queue forming outside the toilets, with Angel and chloe taking up half of them. Eventually they came back and obviously I got to view the footage later that evening, and i can't tell you how happy I was with it. Sexy, funny and erotic all at the same time. Bless'em both they are superstars!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, but its a shame they peed in the toilet !!

Anonymous said...

Did the girls wipe their pussies when they had finished Chloe has big lips so she would have been wet

Sneaky said...

They did both wipe but I think both times it was missed by the opposing camera-lady! Can't have everything i suppose!