Friday 27 December 2013

The Goddess Marlyn is back!

This was the result of a request from way back when. A member of the site had been at a wedding/funeral in church and overheard an attractive young lady say to her partner that she had just sneaked out to have a pee in the graveyard behind the church. He sent in this scenario and it has probably taken me 3 years to get it done.

Who better to play the errant church guest than Marlyn Lindsey? I have to say when she appeared dressed in this outfit before we went out to shoot I nearly fainted! She looks stunning as always and the seemingly demure and respectable outfit adds to the spicyness of the scene in my opinion. It seems posh girls do bad things too!

The scene will be on the site on New Years Day.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a bit worried about the peeing in graveyard idea but you've done this in a sensitive way and it's hot!!!!! Great work again Sneaky.

AbbraCadabbra said...

My goodness she looks stunning in that dress.

AbbraCadabbra said...

Sneaky, are there going to be anymore Marlyn scenes these sessions coming up?

Plvr said...

I looks like you hit the Jackpot with Marlyn and this scene confirms that.

An idea here is to get the ladies to wear posh outfits more often.

Anonymous said...

Marlyn is wonderful
Have you some more videos of this girl?

Anonymous said...

I know the 1st is just around the corner but I've been waiting to see this clip since you told us about it month ago, Sneaky. Looks like it delivers!

Sneaky said...

Glad you like it. I too was concerned about the whole graveyard/church thing but I think we pulled it off okay.

There are 2 more scenes in the can and I have just had confirmation via Twitter that Marlyn is very much up for another shoot this Spring/Summer.

Sometimes (not very often I should add) I film with a girl and think "Wow, this one is special!" Surprise, surprise Marlyn was very much in this category and throughout the day continued to delight. There's just something about her, and her outfits are just amazing; I wish I could get more of the ladies to dress as she does but they have neither the wardrobe or the class to carry it off!

Trust me, I will not be letting her slip away!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

fucking disrespectful, have some consideration you moron...