Thursday 2 January 2014

Ayla's long awaited volume test

I know she's done this twice before but I was asked to do it again and really try and stretch her limits this time. Not meaning to but I actually arrived 45 minutes late, with her having called me at our agreed meeting time saying she was already climbing the walls, so you can imagine how fit to burst she was. In fact I think the swollen belly says it all!

To be clear, there is no interview here it's just a straight forward "how much can you pee?". The answer is of course quite a lot! The scene goes up on the 6th January and I'll be posting a few more stills soon.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic new years present. Ayla is amazing and I can't wait to see how much she was holding this time.

Anonymous said...

Ayla is just the best!!!

Anonymous said...

You should do A LOT more of these vids :)

Anonymous said...

Ayla has big lips did she wipe them when she finished peeing

Anonymous said...

looking forward to this one...love the volume tests!

Anonymous said...

There's nothing sexier than a woman with a huge pee bulge and Ayla is a goddess. Thanks for filming this one.

Anonymous said...

Looks Like she was about to explode. Can't wait to see this.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see a test volume of rachel is very beautiful. in my opinion, she was not a very good time to pee, now I have no idea I've learned a lot, and jets can make very strong, it is a sight to see her do so.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about a side project, maybe a new website, dedicated to holding/volume tests?

Anonymous said...

I second the suggestion of a dedicated holding/measuring site. I joined SP years ago solely to see the first Ayla measuring video but have little interest in your usual outdoor peeing content.