Saturday 19 July 2014

One of the best debuts ever?

I filmed Aruba Jasmine recently on her first ever peeing shoot with her friend Chessie Kay. Aruba was very nervous, worried she would get stage fright and be unable to pee in front of me and the camera. She needn't have worried.

This was the first scene we shot and its a cracker. She looks fabulous, pisses loads and was genuinely happy to empty her bladder as she was feeling so desperate. In my view its one of the best debuts we've ever had. Any thoughts?






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a very good scene, hope we see more of this girl soon

Mike said...

Would love to see her awesome breasts

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. What a killer body this girl has

Sneaky said...

You're in luck...........she gave us a great tit flash which will come up in October. Believe me it's worth the wait and yes she does indeed have a killer body. Just the shape and size I love!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind seeing here pissing every day of my life , what a great find you lucky bastard