Thursday 31 July 2014

Some wetting for a change

Totally appreciate this isn't for everyone but I get asked for this so much I figured I'd do a double scene featuring the art of wetting. This site will never be about wetting but there is sometimes a cross over. Tara and Minx asked if they could piss their shorts and I figured why not.

They really did enjoy themselves and it seems got very turned on by it judging by the messages I got later. Even so, I promise there will be no more this year.








3 comments:

Kenny said...

Thanks Sneaky. I know its not the core for the site but this stuff is awesome. Thanks again for the treat!

Anonymous said...

nah, not for me

Unknown said...

I get why people like wetting lol

Its the desperation. I just like desperation with girls that pee , and getting to see the stream start

Speaking of which, you should come to NY and film some - I got a list of small and quiet and less traveled subway stations and subway cars without surveillance , you guys can visit and do business in ! -Ed