Wednesday 23 December 2015

Not quite a Christmas special

Over the years I've often filmed and posted special scenes over the festive period but this year I just didn't get time. In fact, I usually have everything filmed by September to cover right through until end of May but that just didn't happen. Partly I was busy elsewhere but also there simply wasn't enough money in the account to pay the girls for any more filming. Yes, times are hard.

Regardless, when I shot this very lovely scene with the even lovelier Faye Taylor dressed in a red near Christmas-like outfit I knew we were in business. Fuck me she's gorgeous!!








8 comments:

mk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow.... very sexy. Always a fan of Faye!

On another subject, is the new Glimpse-It still being updated? The previews haven't been updated for a while.

Anonymous said...

Faye is awesome, any chance of getting her to do some naughty stuff....phonebox, toilet floor etc?

Anonymous said...

If times are bad, what are the chances of Isabella making a return? She was always my favourite and from business point of view, your cheapest model! (Alright, maybe negotiate and make her a meal? :) )

Anonymous said...

It seems that at present it is not possible to join your site; Verotel is unobtainable.

Anonymous said...

id re join just for isabella!

Sneaky said...

Glad you like it; she is pretty damn special and I'll be getting her back next year without a doubt! She's pretty open for most things (remember the roundabout in Birmingham!) so I reckon she'd be good for it.

Unfortunately Isabella's return is ever more unlikely. She really has retired as she feels she's too old for all this and there is the added complication that we are no longer a couple.

Anonymous said...

What a babe!, that's all I think I need to say.