Wednesday 5 December 2012

A Christmas Cracker!

Kelly Fox didn't make a huge impact with her debut as it was a bit of a small pee. Here however I think you'll see why I recruited her into the Sneaky fold. 

I've been asked to do more scenes where the girls free their breasts for the pee, so here you go! For those of you that like speech, as she's walking back past me she talks about how relieved she is and how she very nearly pissed her pants. It's one for you shoe lovers too.

The scene goes up on 22nd December, so yes, a cracker just in time for Christmas!

Butter wouldn't melt?

Nice light, nice pee, nice tits, nice shoes!


Highly inviting

Cute as you like!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's fit. Interesting that the wee isn't running down her bum like it often does in a low squat. Damp patch in her knickers after.....? Would love some close ups of these if possible!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Do you have news about the videos of TamTamSouth ?
Do you find any one ?
I love this girl, pee in hotel is fabulous !

Sneaky said...

I think because she pulled her pussy so wide open there was no trickle into her bum. For the same reason I don't believe there would have been a wet patch, but I could be wrong.

She used to work for us regularly until around 2009 when she stopped working in the industry altogether