Wednesday 12 December 2012

THAT Lissa Love scene

Back in April I gave you a few sneak previews of Lissa Love peeing into one of those large recycling bins near a main road. Well, on 27 December it goes up on the site (kind of a post Xmas present from Sneaky), so I thought a few more pics wouldn't hurt as a reminder.

Somewhere on her system Leona has the footage you can see she's shooting on her mobile phone. When she hands it over you'll be the first to know.

Coming on here in a few days will be the accompanying scene from Leona Lee which is almost as bonkers. Those 2 wehen they get together is like gunpowder and a flame! Enjoy.

Working out how to get up there

Lissa's pussy and Leona's sneaky hand

In full flow

Part of a lengthy piece to camera from Lissa, still on the bin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW what can I say..WOW !! Most daring scene I've ever seen. These two could piss on me anyday !!