Sunday 23 December 2012

Naked in a meadow

Coming up for our New Year update we have three young ladies sunbathing naked in a meadow. Wasn't my idea it was Tara's, but what a great idea it was! A nice reminder of what summer looks like in these dark and cold days.

In addition to the the three of them peeing I also shot a scene where they explain their various tattoos and what they mean. Some of it is just hilarious!

Angel needs it!

All smiles

Fishing for it

Even the other two were amazed by the fishing!

Love the way they all look at each other's technique

Classic Minx!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! these three are really great and always up for a laugh.
more from them next year I hope.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great scene. Can't wait to see it.

Wetman

Anonymous said...

How does Angel's "fishing" work? Do other girls do it? looks more like an excuse for a "Girlwank" !

Anonymous said...

They could pee over me anytime. They look naughty.

Sneaky said...

Like Lissa and Leona, these three are always absolute bankers for a great shoot.

I have no idea how Angel's fishing works and it seems neither do any of the other girls. All I can say is that it seems to work and that she's been doing it for as long as I have known her. Too much cock has worn her out maybe??

Gerard W said...

Loveely post