Monday 30 June 2014

Angel and Chloe being very naughty!

We already know from previous exploits just how crazy Angel can be when it comes to public exhibitionism and peeing in public generally. I think Chloe gets completely sucked into Angel's world (sounds good to me!!) and goes along with this crazy stunt.

I particularly like the level of laughter that both girls displayed. And speaking of which I love the way they display their pussies to each other so brazenly. I asked them to shoot some material together last week, specifically requesting that they do something crazy and try and shock me. Watch this space!






4 comments:

Steve said...

Could I ask, I am trying to find a models name from one of the clips

Here is a link http://imagetwist.com/d1bsdse6bk3k/Picture_1.JPG.html


Do you know her name?

Steve

Sneaky said...

Its going back a few years but yes. That's Audrey, who was a friend recommended by Koko Li.

Audrey was from Holland and only came over to shoot once, although she was here for a couple of weeks and filmed with many other people here. Lord knows where she is now.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sneaky any chance of some more interviews/volume tests this year?

Sneaky said...

I'm trying to get some volume tests lined up but its proving to be quite difficult getting the right girls in the right place and time! Watch this space.