Friday 20 June 2014

Grace under fire!

We all know how much of a spray Mouse can generate; amazing for one so small! I gather she is famous across the London performance arts curcuit for putting on shows involving firing various projectiles from both her vagina and anus!! Maybe she does a lot of pelvic floor exercises in the gym, all I can say is "nice one love!"

Anyway, as you can see I positioned myself probably more than 2 metres away from her and settled in for the show. It became clear very quickly that perhaps I was a little too close for comfort! Rather than ruin the shot by moving or asking her to stop I stayed put and waited for the inevitable soaking that was coming my way. Incredibly, she managed to miss me completely, with wet patches on the log to the left and right of me and a puddle right in front of me. Remarkable. If you like spraying pees it doesn't get much better than this!!






6 comments:

Plvr said...

This was a good one. Close-ups always are

Anonymous said...

Any luck persuading isabella to make a special return?

Mike said...

Nice one, love the high heels too

Sneaky said...

With Isabella never say never but it won't be anytime soon. Next year maybe..............

Anonymous said...

Lovely spray and nice high heels also

Anonymous said...

so freaking hot ...