Friday 13 June 2014

Ayla's wetting accident

I get asked alot to stage and film "accidents". To me if its planned then its not an accident right? In this scene Ayla genuinely left it too late. So late in fact she couldn't face getting in the car to get to the location we had agreed on, instead she had to waddle across the road from the pub and do it in view of traffic.

She loses it cmpletely as she attampts to pull her knickers to one side, and properly soaks her knickers in the process. You can see the pee running through her knickers in the first picture and the state she gets herself into in the last picture. She wasn't happy I can tell you but I was secretly grinning inside!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of accidents, hope for more of them to come!

Anonymous said...

siempre espero la escena de una mujer orinando de pie y caminando, ojala la hagas sera fenomenal